Need an app developer? Whether you are a business, Non-Profit, Group, Band or individual with a great idea, send me an email at: joshuamanuelapps@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Crappy Bird Adventure

Hey all! Wow it's been a long time since I've made a post here. A ton has happened since my last post, and a ton is happening soon that I'd like to keep you all up-to-date on.

First thing: I'm a published indie game developer now!!

Over the past two months I've been working all day on my first game, called Crappy Bird Adventure. It got released a few days ago, and since then I've been putting together an update to fix a bunch of minor bugs, improve the UI a bit, and also fix a gamebreaker bug (uh-oh!).

If anyone wants to check it out you can visit:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crappy-bird-adventure/id828887044?ls=1&mt=8

It's a free game so no worries!

Anyways, today I'm working on adding a credits screen and I might get started on a trailer video. We'll see how things go, but I'm not expecting to finish either of them today. Maybe I should focus on one thing and just crank it out...




No comments:

Post a Comment